Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 7, 2022
Achieving Zero Carbon Emission by 2030
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- Worldbank. Access to electricity (% of population). Available online: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EG.ELC.ACCS.ZS (accessed on 19 March 2021) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Dagnachew, P.L. Lucas, A.F. Hof, D.E. Gernaat, H.S. de Boer, D.P. van Vuuren, The role of decentralized systems in providing universal electricity access in Sub-Saharan Africa − a model-based approach, Energy 139, 184–195 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rolland, G. Glania, Hybrid Mini-Grids for Rural Electrification: Lessons Learned, Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies, Exploring the nexus of mini-grids and digital technologies (2019) [Google Scholar]
- https://zigbeealliance.org/de/(accessed on 11 November 2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Newman, The rise and rise of renewable cities, Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain. 2, 10 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, J. Wu, C. Long, M. Cheng, Review of existing peer-to-peer energy trading projects, Energy Proc. 105, 2563–2568 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sultan, U. Ruhi, R. Lakhani, Conceptualizing blockchains:characteristics & applications, in 11th IADIS International Conference Information Systems, Lisbon, Portugal (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Košťál, P. Helebrandt, M. Belluš, M. Ries, I. Kotuliak, Management and monitoring of IoT devices using blockchain, Sensors 19, 856 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Thomas, Y. Zhou, C. Long, J. Wu, N. Jenkins, A general form of smart contract for decentralized energy systems management, Nat. Energy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Macrinici, C. Cartofeanu, S. Gao, Smart contract applications within blockchain technology: a systematic mapping study, Telemat. Inform. 35, 2337–2354 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yuan, Y.B. Xia, H.B. Chen, B.Y. Zang, J. Xie, Shadoweth: private smart contract on public blockchain, J. Computer Sci. Technol. 33, 542–556 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bublitz, A. Oetomo, K. Sahu, A. Kuang, L. Fadrique, P. Velmovitsky, R. Nobrega, P. Morita, Disruptive technologies for environment and health research: an overview of artificial intelligence, blockchain, and internet of things, Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 16, 3847 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Teufel, A. Sentic, M. Barmet, Blockchain energy: blockchain in future energy systems, Dianzi Keji Daxue Xuebao/J. Univ. Electr. Sci. Technol. China 17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhatti, A. Williams, Estimation of surplus energy in off-grid solar home systems, Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain. 6, 25 (2021) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.