Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 6, 2021
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||28 May 2021|
- M. Bhargva, A. Yadav, Productivity augmentation of single-slope solar still using evacuated tubes, heat exchanger, internal reflectors and external condenser, Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff. 00, 1–21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.J.P. Gnanaraj, V. Velmurugan, An experimental investigation to optimize the production of single and stepped basin solar stills − a Taguchi approach, Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff. 00, 1–24 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Al Siyabi, N. Hakro, Green economy and sustainable development in the sultanate of Oman, J. Student Res. 00, 1–17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Kazem, Renewable energy in Oman: status and future prospects, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 15, 3465–3469 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fragaszy, R. Mcdonnell, Oasis At a Crossroads: Agriculture and Groundwater in Liwa, United Arab Emirates 15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Al-Awadhi, S. Mansour, Spatial assessment of water quantity stress in sultanate of Oman provinces: a GIS based analysis of water resources variability, J. Geogr. Inf. Syst. 07, 565–578 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Hussain, A. Muscolo, M. Farooq, W. Ahmad, Sustainable use and management of non-conventional water resources for rehabilitation of marginal lands in arid and semiarid environments, Agric. Water Manag. 221, 462–476 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.T. Chaichan, H.A. Kazem, Water solar distiller productivity enhancement using concentrating solar water heater and phase change material (PCM), Case Stud. Therm. Eng. 5, 151–159 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mousa, J. Naser, A.M. Gujarathi, S. Al-Sawafi, Experimental study and analysis of solar still desalination using phase change materials, J. Energy Storage 26, 1–5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G.F.L. Al-Doori, I.S. Moosa, A.A.M. Saleh, Enhanced productivity of double-slope solar still using local rocks, Int. J. Smart Grid Clean Energy 8, 307–312 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Moosa, H.A. Kazem, Review of basic renewable energy in GCC countries: current status and future vision, Int. J. Comput. Appl. Sci. 6, 397–406 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Moosa, B.B. Maqableh, N. Alattar, Production of fresh water from drain-water released from cooling air-conditioning systems: experimental and analysis studies, Int. J. Comput. Appl. Sci. 5, 350–355 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Moosa, L.M.R. Al-iessi, H.A. Kazem, Freshwater production and solar disinfection of water released from the air-conditioning cooling system: an experimental investigation 9, 1–10 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.M.S. Al-Maamary, H.A. Kazem, M.T. Chaichan, Climate change: The game changer in the Gulf Cooperation Council Region, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 76, 555–576 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.