Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 6, 2021
Clean Energy and Low Waste
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||30 April 2021|
- UAE, 2020. Environment and government agenda. [Online] Available at: https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/environment-and-energy/environment-and-government-agenda [accessed 22 January 2021] [Google Scholar]
- AMPD, 2019. Municipality and Planning Department discusses the integrated waste management projects and Ajman landfill with the Ministry of Climate Change and Environment. Department, Ajman Municipality and Planning. [Online] Available at: https://www.am.gov.ae/media-center/press-news/municipality-and-planning-department-discusses-the-integrated-waste-management-projects-and-ajman-landfill-with-the-ministry-of-climate-change-and-environment [accessed 15 February 2021] [Google Scholar]
- UAE, 2020. Waste management. [Online] Available at: https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/environment-and-energy/waste-management [accessed 15 February 2021] [Google Scholar]
- AMPDR (2019). Ajman Waste Management Strategy: Gap Analysis Report. Ajman Municipality and Planning Department, Mott MacDonald. Requested through official communications [Google Scholar]
- GulfNews, 2018. New UAE federal law aims at 75% of waste recycling. [Online] Available at: https://gulfnews.com/uae/environment/new-uae-federal-law-aims-at-75-of-waste-recy cling1.2218395#:∼:text=The%20new%20legislation%20regulates%20managing,using%20waste%20for%20alternative%20purposes. [accessed 18 February 2021] [Google Scholar]
- Municipality & Planning Department, 2019. City of Ajman Population and Waste management. Data requested by official communications [Google Scholar]
- AMPD19-20, (2021). Waste Management Database (2019– 2020). Requested through official communications. Ajman [Google Scholar]
- LakshmiBaalaHospital, 2019. Recycling Companies in Sharjah. [Online] Available at: https://lakshmibaalahospital.blogspot.com/ [accessed 15 February 2021] [Google Scholar]
- GulfNews, 2019. Sharjah residents get blue, green bins to segregate waste. [Online] Available at: https://gulfnews.com/uae/sharjah-residents-get-blue-green-bins-to-segregate- waste-1.65526712 [accessed 12 February 2021] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rajagopal, I. Bansal, Waste disposal of fresh fruits and vegetables: a study of consumers' awareness levels in the United Arab Emirates (The UAE), Manag. Environ. Qual. 26, 721–738 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AMPD20 (2020). Ajman Municipality and Planning Department, Contingency Plans For Hazardous Waste Management (Crises and Disasters), Planning Department. Private communications [Google Scholar]
- AMPD20-21 (2021). Ajman Solid Waste Strategy. Waste management strategy presentation by M. Macdonald. Report by the Ajman Municipality and Planning Department − Ajman − UAE. Official communication [Google Scholar]
- S. Bose, S. Chakrabarty, D. Ghosh, Support vector regression-based Monte Carlo simulation of flexible water clusters, ACS Omega 5, 7065–7073 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Salama, (2018, May 8). New UAE federal law aims at 75% of waste recycling. Gulf News. Retrieved from https://gulfnews.com/uae/environment/new-uae-federal-law-aims-at-75-of-waste-recycling-1.2218395 [Google Scholar]
- Global Recycling, 2021. United Arab Emirates: On the Road to Zero Waste. [Online] Available at: https://global-recycling.info/archives/2623 [accessed 18 February 2021] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.