Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 6, 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 March 2021|
- A.S. Darwish, R. Al-Dabbagh, Wind energy state of the art: present and future technology advancements, Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain. 5 , 7 (2020). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Jalal, H.Y. Assim, M. Yasser Ahmed, Control of separation for NACA 2412 aerofoil at different angles of attack using air blowing, Eng. Technol. J. 28 , 5138–5150 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Jawad, M.Z. Khelifa, M.S. Abdullateef, Y.A. Mahmood, Enhancement of wind turbine performance using air- blowing technique by Modified Strong Implicit Procedure (MSIP) optimization solver method, Eng. Technol. J. 32 , 1580–1601 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Genç, Ü. Kaynak, H. Yapici, Performance of transition model for predicting low Re aerofoil flows without/with single and simultaneous blowing and suction, Eur. J. Mech. B Fluids 30, 218–235. [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Chawla, S. Suryanarayanan, B. Puranik, J. Sheridan, B.G. Falzon, Efficiency improvement study for small wind turbines through flow control, Sustain. Energy Technol. Assess. 7 , 195–208 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gross, H. Fasel, Flow control for NREL S822 wind turbine aerofoil, Aerosp. Mech. Eng. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Johnson, C.P.C.v. Dam, Active load control techniques for wind turbines, University of California, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Corten, Flow separation on wind turbine blades, PhD thesis dissertation, Utrecht University The Netherlands, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Shkara, Aerodynamic analysis and optimum blade design of HAWT rotor with winglet the Degree of Master, University of Technology, Baghdad, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Tangier, D.M. Somers, NREL Aerofoil families for HAWTs, A National Laboratory of the U.S. Department of Energy , 1995. [Google Scholar]
- M. Buhl, Wind turbine aerofoil families, National Renewable Energy Laboratory , 2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. Cao, Aerodynamics analysis of small horizontal axis wind turbine blades by using 2D and 3D CFD modelling, MSc (by research), University of the Central Lancashire Preston, England, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.