Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 September 2017|
- A.K. Sharma et al., Potential of solar industrial process heating in dairy industry in India and consequent carbon mitigation, J. Clean Prod. 140, 714 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kalogirou, Solar thermal collectors and applications, Progr. Energy Combust. Sci. 30, 231 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IRENA, Solar Heat for Industrial Processes − Technology Brief (International Renewable Energy Agency, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- UNDP, UNEP-GEF Project-Market Development & Promotion of Solar Concentrator based process heat applications in India (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Focus, A quarterly magazine on concentrated solar heat. India’s quest for Solar Steam and Process Heat (2016) [Google Scholar]
- IREDA, Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency, Government of India (2013) [Google Scholar]
- MNRE, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India, Annual Report (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sharma et al., Solar thermal power generation in India: effect of potential incentives on unit cost of electricity, Int. J. Sustain. Energy 36, 722 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IREDA, Loan Scheme to Promote the Concentrating Solar Thermal Projects in India (Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency, Government of India, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Meteonorm, Irradiation data for every place on earth (2014) [Google Scholar]
- CEA, Data on Data on Petroleum Fuels used in various Gas Turbines & Diesel Engine Power Plants in the Country during 2003–04 (Central Electricity Authority, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP, Fuel and Combustion. Energy Efficiency Guide for Industry in Asia (United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi, Kenya, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- MP&NG, Indian Petroleum and Natural Gas Statistics (Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- SRCC, Solar Rating and Certification Corporation. Certified solar collector. Tubular type. Certification number 10001929 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- CSH, Concentrated Solar Heat, Case Studies (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.