Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 August 2017|
- Government of Nepal, National Population and Housing Census 2011 (National Report) (Central Bureau of Statistics, National Planning Commission Secretariat, Government of Nepal, Kathmandu, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Naylor, Changing Well-Being and Livelihoods: An Examination of the Impacts of Smokeless Metal Stoves on Individuals and Communities in Humla, Nepal, B. Sc. Thesis (Reading University, Reading, UK, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Naeher, M. Brauer, M. Lipsett, J.T. Zelikoff, C.D. Simpson, J.Q. Koenig, K.R. Smith, Woodsmoke health effects: a review, Inhalat. Toxicol. 19, 67 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Government of Nepal, National Indoor Air Quality Standards and Implementation Guideline (Ministry of Environment, Science and Technology, Government of Nepal, Kathmandu, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wellinger, J.D. Murphy, D. Baxter, The Biogas Handbook: Science, Production and Applications (Elsevier, Cambridge, UK, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BSP-Nepal, BSP 2011/12, Biogas Support Programme-Nepal, Lalipur, Nepal, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Ghimire, SNV supported domestic biogas programmes in Asia and Africa, Renew. Energy 49, 90 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Rupf, P.A. Bahri, K. de Boer, M.P. McHenry, Barriers and opportunities of biogas dissemination in Sub-Saharan Africa and lessons learned from Rwanda, Tanzania, China, India, and Nepal, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 52, 468 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nkoa, Agricultural benefits and environmental risks of soil fertilization with anaerobic digestates: a review, Agron. Sustain. Dev. 34, 473 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Bond, M.R. Templeton, Energy for sustainable development. History and future of domestic biogas plants in the developing world, Energy Sustain. Dev. 15, 347 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kashyap, K. Dadhich, S. Sharma, Biomethanation under psychrophilic conditions, Waste Manag. 30, 2490 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ferrer, M. Garfí, E. Uggetti, L. Ferrer-Martí, A. Calderon, E. Velo, Biogas production in low-cost household digesters at the Peruvian Andes, Biomass Bioenergy 35, 1668 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Garfí, L. Ferrer-Martí, E. Velo, I. Ferrer, Evaluating benefits of low-cost household digesters for rural Andean communities, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 16, 575 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FAO, Wood Fuels Handbook (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Rome, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Owen, D.C. Stuckey, J.B. Healy, Bioassay for monitoring biochemical methane potential and anaerobic toxicity, Water Res. 13, 485 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- APHA, AWWA, WEF, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, edited by A. Eaton, L. Clesceri, E. Rice, A. Greenberg, M. Franson (American Public Health Association, American Water Works Association, Water Environmental Federation, Washington, DC, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- FAO, CMS, Biogas Technology: A Training Manual for Extension (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations and Consolidated Management Services Nepal, Kathmandu, 1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.