Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 January 2017|
- Y. Ohya, T. Karasudani, A shrouded wind turbine generating high output power with Wind lens technology, Energies 3, 634 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Sun, Y. Kyozuka, Analysis of performances of a shrouded horizontal axis tidal turbine, in Conference paper of OCEANS, May 2012 (2012), doi:10.1109/OCEANS-Yeosu.2012.6263455 [Google Scholar]
- K. Abe et al., An experimental study of tip-vortex structures behind a small wind turbine with a flanged diffuser, Wind Struct. 9, 413 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Takahashi et al., Behaviour of the blade tip vortices of a wind turbine equipped with a brimmed-diffuser shroud, Energies 5, 5229 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Jamieson, M. Branney, Multi-rotors; a solution to 20 MW and beyond? Energy Procedia 24, 52 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ohya, Bluff body flow and vortex – its application to wind turbines, Fluid Dyn. Res. 46, 061423-1 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.