Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 January 2017|
- D. Bajpai, V.K. Tyagi, Biodiesel: source, production, composition, properties and its benefits, J. Oleo Sci. 55, 487 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Makkar, K. Becker, Jatropha curcas, a promising crop for the generation of biodiesel and value-added coproducts, Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 111, 773 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hirota, M. Sutajit, H. Suguri, Y. Endo, K. Shudo, V. Wongchai, E. Hecker, H. Fujiki, A new tumor promoter from the seed oil of Jatropha curcas L., an intramolecular diester of 12-deoxy-16-hydroxyphorbol, Canc. Res. 48, 5800 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- H. Makkar, J. Maes, W.M. Greyt, K. Becker, Removal and degradation of phorbol esters during pretreatment and transesterification of Jatropha curcas oil, J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 86, 173 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Carvalho, M.A. Mendonca, D. Pinho, I.S. Resck, P. Suarez, Chromatographic analyses of fatty acid methyl esters by HPLC-UV and GC-FID, J. Braz. Chem. Soc. 23, 763 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Iwata, H. Furutani, Risk management of Jatropha oil and these BDF (especially phorbol esters which are important toxic substances), Proceedings of Internal Combustion Engine Symposium 21, 479 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Prasad, S. Pradhan, L.M. Das, S.N. Naik, Experimental assessment of toxic phorbol ester in oil, biodiesel and seed cake of Jatropha curcas and use of biodiesel in diesel engine, Appl. Energy 93, 245 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Taufiq-Yap, S.H. Toe, U. Rashid, A. Islam, M.Z. Husseien, K.T. Lea, Transesterification of Jatropha curcas crude oil to biodiesel on calcium lanthanum mixed oxide catalyst: effect of stoichiometric composition, Energy Convers. Manage. 88, 1290 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Hata, M. Shimada, J. Toida, Experimental study of the new biocatalyst method for biodiesel-fuel based on the lipase production fungus, J. Jpn. Soc. Civil Eng. Ser. G: Environ. Res. 67, 250 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.