Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 July 2016|
- R. Huisman, V. Stradnicy, S. Westgaard, Renewable energy and electricity prices: indirect empirical evidence from hydro power, Working paper, Erasmus University, 2013
- R. Huisman, D.W. Michels, S. Westgaard, Hydro reservoir levels and power price dynamics. Empirical insight on the nonlinear influence of fuel and emission cost on Nord Pool day-ahead electricity prices, Working paper, Erasmus University, 2015
- N.V. Karakatsani, D.W. Bunn, Fundamental and behavioural drivers of electricity price volatility, Stud. Nonlinear Dyn. Econom. 14, Article 4 (2010)
- D. Chen, D. Bunn, Analysis of the nonlinear response of electricity prices to fundamental and strategic factors, IEEE Trans. Power Syst. 25, 595 (2010) [CrossRef]
- D. Bunn, A. Andresen, D. Chen, S. Westgaard, Analysis and forecasting of electricity price risks with quantile factor models, Energy J. 37, 101 (2016) [CrossRef]
- L.I. Hagfors, D. Bunn, E. Kristoffersen, T.T. Staver, S. Westgaard, Modelling the UK electricity price distributions using quantile regression, Working paper, NTNU, 2015
- F. Paraschiv, D. Erni, R. Pietsch, The impact of renewable energies on EEX day-ahead electricity prices, Energy Policy 73, 196 (2014) [CrossRef]
- R. Koenker, G. Bassett, Regression quantiles, Econometrica: J. Econom. Soc. 46, 33 (1978) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Volgushev, M. Birke, H. Dette, N. Neumeyer et al., Significance testing in quantile regression, Electron. J. Stat. 7, 105 (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.