Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 August 2016|
- S. Ganger, J. Pitteloud, Small Wind World Report 2014, World Wind Energy Association (2014)
- W. Short, D.J. Packey, T. Holt, A manual for the economic evaluation of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies, March 1995, NREL/TP-462-5173 (1995) [CrossRef]
- K. Cory, P. Schwabe, Wind levelized cost of energy: a comparison of technical and financing input variables, Technical Report, NREL/TP-6A2-46671 (2009) [CrossRef]
- EUROSTAT, Half-yearly electricity and gas prices, 2011–13
- IEC 61400-12-1, Wind turbines. Power performance measurement of electricity producing wind turbines
- World Wind Energy Association, Small Wind World Report (2013)
- NREL, Distributed generation renewable energy estimate of costs (2013)
- C. Kost, J.N. Mayer, J. Thomsen, N. Hartmann, C. Senkpiel, S. Philipps, S. Nold, S. Lude, N. Saad, T. Schlegl, Levelized cost of electricity renewable energy technologies, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.