Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 August 2016|
- S. Ganger, J. Pitteloud, Small Wind World Report 2014, World Wind Energy Association (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Short, D.J. Packey, T. Holt, A manual for the economic evaluation of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies, March 1995, NREL/TP-462-5173 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Cory, P. Schwabe, Wind levelized cost of energy: a comparison of technical and financing input variables, Technical Report, NREL/TP-6A2-46671 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EUROSTAT, Half-yearly electricity and gas prices, 2011–13 [Google Scholar]
- IEC 61400-12-1, Wind turbines. Power performance measurement of electricity producing wind turbines [Google Scholar]
- http://www.wind-power-program.com/turbine_economics.htm [Google Scholar]
- World Wind Energy Association, Small Wind World Report (2013) [Google Scholar]
- http://re.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pvgis/apps4/pvest.php [Google Scholar]
- NREL, Distributed generation renewable energy estimate of costs (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kost, J.N. Mayer, J. Thomsen, N. Hartmann, C. Senkpiel, S. Philipps, S. Nold, S. Lude, N. Saad, T. Schlegl, Levelized cost of electricity renewable energy technologies, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.