Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 7, 2022
Achieving Zero Carbon Emission by 2030
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- G.K. Abdulsada, T.W. Mohammed Salih, Experimental study to evaluate the performance of Iraqi passive house in summer season, J. Energy Power Eng. 9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yaohui, Z. Dezhi, C. Lin, W. Zheng, Y. Yan, L. Shuang, Analytical study on thermal stress of autoclaved aerated concrete shear walls, Roman. J. Mater. 48, 1620–167 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ecovolve, Principles of thermal insulation: heat transfer via conduction, convection and radiation (2007), http://beodom.com [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Homoud, The effectiveness of thermal insulation in different types of buildings in hot climates, J. Therm. Env. Build. Sci. 27, 3 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Almusaed, K. Asaad, A. Almusaed, Towards a zero energy house strategy fitting for south Iraq climate, in Proceedings of PLEA2008: 25th Conference on Passive and Low Energy Architecture, Dublin, Oct. 22–24 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ISOVER, The ISOVER Multi Comfort House (2008), www.isover.net [Google Scholar]
- S. Pongsuwan, The miracle of insulation in hot-humid climate building, Int. J. Renew. Energy 4, 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kalif, A. Ismael, N. Hussein, Comparison of the thermal behavior for natural and industrial packaging materials on the cooling load in Baghdad, J. Babylon Univ. 21, 1450–1463 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, Chapter 27: Residential Cooling and Heating Load Calculations, ASHRAE Handbook SI (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Abdulsada, T.W. Mohammed, Experimental and theoretical study for the performance of new local thermal insulation in Iraqi building, in Renewable Energy in the Service of Mankind (Springer, 2015), Chap. 44, Vol. I [Google Scholar]
- S. Bekkouche, T. Benouaz, R. Kaoulal, M. Hamdani, M. Cherier, Improvement of thermo-aeraulic comfort with integrated solar wall system under Saharan climate, Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain. 1, 9 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aboulnaga, M. Moustafa, Sustainability of higher educational buildings, Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain. 1, 28 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ouakarrouch, N. Laaroussi, M. Garoum, Thermal characterization of a new biocomposite building material based on plaster and waste chicken feathers, Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain. 5, 2 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, X. Chen, M. Shahrestani, Optimization of insulation thickness of external walls of residential buildings in hot summer and cold winter zone of China, Sustainability 12, 1574 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Alwetaishi, O. Benjeddou, A. Balabel, A. Alzaed, Can underground buildings be beneficial in hot regions? An investigation of field measurements in on-site built underground construction, Buildings 11, 341 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Melo, R. Lamberts, R.D. Versage, Y. Zhang, Is thermal insulation always beneficial in hot climate? in Proceedings of BS2015: 14th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association, India, Dec. 7–9, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- R. Divsalar, Building Problems in Hot Climates, MSc Thesis, Eastern Mediterranean University, North Cyprus (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moreno-Rangel, Passivhaus, Encyclopedia 1, 20–29 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ford, R. Schiano-Phan, D. Zhongcheng, The Passivhaus Standard in European Warm Climates: Design Guidelines for Comfortable Low Energy Homes, School of the Built Environment, University of Nottingham (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. White, Passive Building in Hot and Humid Climates, in Proceeding of the 9th Annual North American Passive House Conference, USA (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.