Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 6, 2021
Clean Energy and Low Waste
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 May 2021|
- H. Patel, M. Pettitt, J.R. Wilson, Factors of collaborative working: a framework for a collaboration model, Appl. Ergon. 43, 1–26 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Construction Industry Council, A guide to project team partnering, 2016. hyyp://www.cic.org.uk (accessed December 6, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Egan, Rethinking construction. The report of the construction task force, London DETR. TSO. 18–20, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- J. Egan, Accelerating change. Rethinking construction, Strategic Forum for Construction, London, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- M. Latham, Constructing the team, The Stationery Office, London, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Vaaland, Improving project collaboration: start with the conflicts, Int. J. Proj. Manag. 22, 447–454 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Chow, S.O. Cheung, K.Y. Chan, Trust-building in construction contracting: mechanism and expectation, Int. J. Proj. Manag. 30, 927–937 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kumaraswamy, J.D. Mathews, Improved subcontractor selection employing partnering practices, J. Manag. Eng. 16, 47–57 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Kumaraswamy, F.Y.L. Yean, M.M. Rahman, S.T. Phng, Constructing relationally integrated teams, J. Constr. Eng. Manag. 131, 1076–1084 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ross, Supply chain management in an uncertain economic climate: a UK perspective, Constr. Innov. 11, 5–13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dainty, G. Briscoe, J. Millet, Subcontractor perspectives on supply chain alliances, Constr. Manag. Econ. 19, 841-848 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K. Langfield-Smith, The relations between transactional characteristics, trust and risk in the start-up phase of a collaborative alliance, Manag. Account. Res. 19, 344–464 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Silva, F. Bradley, C.M.P. Sousa, Empirical test of the trust performance link in an international alliances' context, Int. Bus. Rev. 21, 293–306 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rowlinson, F.Y.K. Cheung, A review of the concepts and definitions of the various forms of relational contracting, in: S.N. Kalindindi, K. Varghese (Eds.) Proceedings of the International Symposium of CIB W92 on Procurement Systems, 7–12 January 2004, Chennai, India, pp. 227–236 [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Pinto, D.P. Slevin, B. English, Trust in projects: an empirical assessment of owner/contractor relationships, Int. J. Proj. Manag. 27, 638–648 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Colquitt, B.A. Scott, J.A. LePine, Trust, trustworthiness, and trust propensity: a meta-analytic test of their unique relationships with risk taking and job performance, J. Appl. Psychol. 92, 909–927 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Li, Toward a geocentric framework of trust: an application to organisational trust, Manag. Organ. Rev. 4, 413–439 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Kramer, Trust and distrust in organisations: emerging perspectives enduring questions, Ann. Rev. Psychol. 50, 569–598 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sheehan, D. Kearns, Using Kolb: implementation and evaluation of facilitation skills, Ind. Commer. Train. 28, 5–13 (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.