This article has an erratum: [https://doi.org/10.1051/rees/2021017]
Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 6, 2021
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 April 2021|
- A. Kitous, P. Criqui, E. Bellevrat, B. Château, Transformation patterns of the worldwide energy system − Scenarios for the century with the POLES model, Energy J. 31, 49–82 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kaygusuz, O. Yuksek, A. Sari, Renewable energy sources in the European union: markets and capacity, Energ. Sourc. Part B 2, 19–29 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Jr. Holliday, Sustaining human life through sustainable energy, Energy Strategy Rev. 2, 209–210 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- World Energy Demand and Economic Outlook of the 2009 International Energy Outlook. www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/ieo/world.html (accessed May 7, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. Moselle, Why support renewables? EPRG spring research seminar (University of Cambridge, UK, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Rapport du Ministère de l'Énergie, des Mines, et de l'Environnement (MEME), 2018. www.mem.gov.ma/ (accessed September 20, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Saenz, M. Gonzalo, D.-R. Gonzalez, I. Vizcaino, Analysing the impact of renewable electricity support schemes on power prices: the case of wind electricity in Spain, Energy Policy 36, 3345–3359 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Mathiesen, H. Lund, K. Karlsson, 100% Renewable energy systems, climate mitigation and economic growth, Appl. Energy 88, 488–501 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Apergis, J.E. Payne, renewable and non-renewable electricity consumption–growth nexus: evidence from emerging market economies, Appl. Energy 88, 5226–5230 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C-T. Tugcu, I. Ozturk, A. Aslan, Renewable and non- renewable energy consumption and economic growth relationship revisited: evidence from G7 countries, Energy Econ. 34, 1942–1950 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Abanda, A. Ng'ombe, R. Keivani, J. Tah, The link between renewable energy production and gross domestic product in Africa: a comparative study between1980 and 2008, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 16, 2147–2153 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alper, O. Oguz, The role of renewable energy consumption in economic growth: evidence from asymmetric causality, Renew. Sustain.Energy Rev. 60, 953–959 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), Towards a Green Economy: Pathways to Sustainable Development and Poverty Eradication. A Synthesis for Policy Maker (UNEP, France, 2011). www.unep.org/greeneconomy/Portals/88/documents/ger/GER_synthesis_en.pdf (accessed November 4, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Report of the Ministry of Energy, Mines, Water and Environment (MEMEE), (2011). www.mem.gov.ma/ [Google Scholar]
- 5 Capitals. Ouarzazate Solar Power Complex − SESIA, Environmental & management consulting, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Delache, Environmental indicators: context, practices and issues raised for the evaluation of public policies, J. Financ. Econ. 6, 269–282 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.