Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 2, 2017
Sustainable energy systems for the future
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 October 2017|
- ABS, 4604.0 – Energy Account, Australia, 2014–15: Australia becomes more energy efficient, 2017, http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/lookup/4604.0Media%20Release12014-15 (retrieved on: 2017/23/02)
- D. Brounen, N. Kok, J.M. Quigley, Residential energy use and conservation: economics and demographics, Eur. Econ. Rev. 56, 931–945 (2012) [CrossRef]
- P. Esmaeilimoakher, T. Urmee, T. Pryor, G. Baverstock, Identifying the determinants of residential electricity consumption for social housing in Perth, Western Australia, Energy Build. 133, 403–413 (2016) [CrossRef]
- Government of South Australia-Department of State Development, Stand-by power, 16 March 2016, https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/water-energy-and-environment/energy/saving-energy-at-home/household-appliances-and-other-energy-users/stand-by-power#title2
- Australian Bureau of Statistics, Use of appliances and white goods in Australian homes, 4614.0.55.002 – Energy in Focus: Energy Efficiency of Australian Homes, April 2010, http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Latestproducts/4614.0.55.002Main%20Features5Apr%202010?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=4614.0.55.002&issue=Apr%202010&num=&view= (retrieved on: 2010/30/04)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.