Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 June 2016|
- METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan), Japan's Energy White Paper 2015 (available online, in Japanese), 2015
- M.A. Bolinger, Making European-style community wind power development work in the US, Renew. Sust. Energy Rev. 9, 556 (2005) [CrossRef]
- G. Walker, What are the barriers and incentives for community-owned means of energy production and use? Energy Policy 36, 4401 (2008) [CrossRef]
- G. Walker, P. Devine-Wright, Community renewable energy: what should it mean? Energy Policy 36, 497 (2008) [CrossRef]
- E. Bomberg, N. McEwen, Mobilizing community energy, Energy Policy 51, 435 (2012) [CrossRef]
- C. Nolden, Governing community energy – feed-in tariffs and the development of community wind energy schemes in the United Kingdom and Germany, Energy Policy 63, 543 (2013) [CrossRef]
- G. Seyfang, J.J. Park, A. Smith, A thousand flowers blooming? An examination of community energy in the UK, Energy Policy 61, 977 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Y. Maruyama, M. Nishikido, T. Iida, The rise of community wind power in Japan: enhanced acceptance through social innovation, Energy Policy 35, 2761 (2007) [CrossRef]
- A. Schreuer, D. Weismeier-Sammer, Energy cooperatives and local ownership in the field of renewable energy technologies: a literature review, RiCC-research report ( Research Institute for Co-operation and Co-operatives (RiCC), Vienna University of Economics and Businesses, 2010)
- E. Viardot, The role of cooperatives in overcoming the barriers to adoption of renewable energy, Energy Policy 63, 756 (2013) [CrossRef]
- B. Huybrechts, S. Mertens, The relevance of the cooperative model in the field of renewable energy, Ann. Publ. Cooper. Econ. 85, 193 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. Wirth, Communities matter: institutional preconditions for community renewable energy, Energy Policy 70, 236 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Ö. Yildiz, J. Rommel, S. Debor, L. Holstenkamp, F. Mey, J.R. Müller, J. Radtke, J. Rognli, Renewable energy cooperatives as gatekeepers or facilitators? Recent developments in Germany and a multidisciplinary research agenda, Energy Res. Soc. Sci. 6, 59 (2015) [CrossRef]
- S. Subbarao, B. Lloyd, Can the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) deliver? Energy Policy 39, 1600 (2011) [CrossRef]
- DGRV (German Cooperative and Raiffeisen Confederation), Energy cooperatives: Findings of survey conducted by the DGRV and its member associations Spring 2014 (available online), 2014
- C.R. Warren, M. McFadyen, Does community ownership affect public attitudes to wind energy? A case study from south-west Scotland, Land Use Policy 27, 204 (2010) [CrossRef]
- F.D. Musall, O. Kuik, Local acceptance of renewable energy – a case study from southeast Germany, Energy Policy 39, 3252 (2011) [CrossRef]
- V. Valentinov, Why are cooperatives important in agriculture? An organizational economics perspective, J. Inst. Econ. 3, 55 (2007)
- E. Ostrom, How types of goods and property rights jointly affect collective action, J. Theor. Polit. 15, 239 (2003) [CrossRef]
- E. Ostrom, Governing the commons: the evolution of institutions for collective action ( Cambridge University Press, New York, 1990) [CrossRef]
- Y. Yamamoto, Opinion leadership and willingness to pay for residential photovoltaic systems, Energy Policy 83, 185 (2015) [CrossRef]
- E.M. Rogers, Diffusion of innovations, 5th ed. ( Free Press, New York, 2003)
- R.J. Pekkanen, Y. Tsujinaka, H. Yamamoto, Neighborhood associations and local governance in Japan ( Routledge, Oxford, 2014)
- M.D. Tarhan, Renewable energy cooperatives: a review of demonstrated impacts and limitations, J. Entrep. Organ. Divers. 4, 104 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.