Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 June 2016|
- H. Keck, M. Sick, Thirty years of numerical flow simulation in hydraulic Turbomachines, Acta Mech. 201, 211 (2008) [CrossRef]
- IEC 60193, Hydraulic turbines, storage pumps and pump-turbines – model acceptance tests ( International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, Switzerland, 1999)
- C. Bergan, K. Amiri, M.J. Cervantes, O.G. Dahlhaug, Preliminary measurements of the radial velocity in the Francis-99 draft tube cone, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012014 (2015) [CrossRef]
- C. Trivedi, M.J. Cervantes, B.K. Gandhi, O.G. Dahlhaug, Experimental and numerical studies for a high head Francis turbine at several operating points, J. Fluid Eng.: Trans. ASME 135, FE-12-1618 (2013) [CrossRef]
- D. Čelič, H. Ondráčka, The influence of disc friction losses and labyrinth losses on efficiency of high head Francis turbine in: Francis-99, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012007 (2015)
- J. Nicolle, S. Cupillard, Prediction of dynamic blade loading of the Francis-99 turbine, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012001 (2015) [CrossRef]
- O. Amstutz, B. Aakti, E. Casartelli, L. Mangani, L. Hanimann, Predicting the performance of a high head Francis turbine using a fully implicit mixing plane, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012009 (2015) [CrossRef]
- D. Jošt, A. Škerlavaj, M. Morgut, P. Mežnar, E. Nobile, Numerical simulation of flow in a high head Francis turbine with prediction of efficiency, rotor stator interaction and vortex structures in the draft tube, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012006 (2015)
- L. Stoessel, H. Nilsson, Steady and unsteady numerical simulations of the flow in the Tokke Francis turbine model, at three operating conditions, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012011 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Lenarcic, M. Eichhorn, S. Schoder, C. Bauer, Numerical investigation of a high head Francis turbine under steady operating conditions using foam-extend, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012008 (2015) [CrossRef]
- J.D. Buron, S. Houde, R. Lestriez, C. Deschênes, Application of the non-linear harmonic method to study the rotor–stator interaction in Francis-99 test case, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012013 (2015) [CrossRef]
- D. Stefan, P. Rudolf, Proper orthogonal decomposition of pressure fields in a draft tube cone of the Francis (Tokke) turbine model, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012002 (2015) [CrossRef]
- A.V. Minakov, A.V. Sentyabov, D.V. Platonov, A.A. Dekterev, A.A. Gavrilov, Numerical modeling of flow in the Francis-99 turbine with Reynolds stress model and detached eddy simulation method, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012004 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Z. Yaping, L. Weili, R. Hui, L. Xingqi, Performance study for Francis-99 by using different turbulence models, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012012 (2015) [CrossRef]
- P. Mossinger, R. Jester-Zurker, A. Jung, Investigation of different simulation approaches on a high-head Francis turbine and comparison with model test data: Francis-99, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 579, 012005 (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.