Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 June 2016|
- H. Dumitrescu, V. Cardos, A. Dumitrache, Aerodynamic of wind turbine ( Romanian Academy Publishing House, Bucharest, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.J. Goyena, A. Ursua, Analysis and design of a vertical axis wind turbine, Universitas Navarrensis, 2011 p. 11 [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Brownlee, A vortex model for the vertical axis wind turbine, A Thesis in Mechanical Engineering Texas Tech University, 1988 [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Sheldahl, P.C. Klimas, Aerodynamic characteristics of seven symmetrical airfoil sections through 180-degree angle of attack for use in aerodynamic analysis of vertical axis wind turbine, in SAND 80-2114, UC-261 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Strickland, B.T. Webster, T. Nguen, A vortex model for the Darrieus turbine: an analytical and experimental study, J. Fluids Eng. 101, 500 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Meng, H. Schwarze, F. Vorpahl, M. Michael Strobel, A free wake vortex lattice model for vertical axis wind turbines: modeling, verification and validation, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 555, 012072 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Paraschivoiu, Wind turbine design: with emphasis on Darrieus concept ( Polytechnic International Press, New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bogateanu, A. Dumitrache, V. Cardos, H. Dumitrescu, Influence of pitching on performance of VAWTs, Proc. Appl. Math. Mech. 13, 277 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.