Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 December 2016|
- For the sun path diagram and energy, the sunrise/sunset/dusk/dawn time table, the surface meteorology: http://www.gaisma.com/en/dir/ro-country. For information about astronomy see: www.astro-urseanu.ro [Google Scholar]
- All of the four houses have integrated storage spaces, displaying and functional spaces [Google Scholar]
- P. Guedes, The Macmillan encyclopedia of architecture and technological change (The Macmillan Press Ltd., London, 1979), pp. 224–225 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Guedes, The Macmillan encyclopedia of architecture and technological change (The Macmillan Press Ltd., London, 1979), pp. 12–13 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.-M. Dabija, S. Gheorghe, A. Mortu, L. Buzatu, Sisteme fotovoltaice in arhitectura (Editura Universitara “Ion Mincu”, Bucuresti, 2010), pp. 43–44 [Google Scholar]
- F. Antony, C. Durschner, K.-H. Remmers, Photovoltaics for professionals: solar electric systems marketing, design and installation (Solarpraxis AG, Germany, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- http://saferenvironment.wordpress.com/2008/11/03/wind-energy-renewable-energy-harnesses-natural-wind-power-%E2%80%93-effective-answer-for-emission-problem-towards-cleaner-safer-and-greener-environment [Google Scholar]
- For the sustainable development see: http://architecture.about.com/od/greenconcepts/g/sustainable.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.