Renew. Energy Environ. Sustain.
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 May 2016|
- S. Kalogirou, The potential of solar industrial process heat applications, Appl. Energy 76 , 337 (2003) [CrossRef]
- C. Lauterbach, B. Schmitt, U. Jordan, K. Vajen, The potential of solar heat for industrial processes in Germany, Renew. Sustain Energy Rev. 16 , 5121 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Ecoheatcool (IEE ALTENER Project), The European Heat Market, Work Package 1, Final Report Euroheat & Power, 2006
- I. Ben Hassine, M. Cotrado, R. Söll, D. Pietruschka, B. Gerardts, Operational improvements of a large-scale solar thermal plant used for heat supply in the ham production , Gleisdorf Solar, 154 (2014)
- EN 12975:2006, Thermal Solar Systems and Components – Solar Collectors – Part 1: general requirements, Part 2: test methods
- EN ISO 9806:2013, Solar energy – Solar thermal collectors – Test methods
- B. Perers, P. Kovacs, U. Pettersson, Experiences and lessons learned from 30 years of dynamic collector testing, modelling and simulation, in Proceedings of the ISES Solar World Congress 2011 (2011)
- M.C. Rodríguez-Hidalgo, P.A. Rodríguez-Aumente, A. Lecuona, G.L. Gutiérrez-Urueta, R. Ventas, Flat plate thermal solar collector efficiency: transient behavior under working conditions. Part I: model description and experimental validation, Appl. Therm. Eng. 31 , 2394 (2011) [CrossRef]
- M.C. Rodríguez-Hidalgo, P.A. Rodríguez-Aumente, A. Lecuona, G.L. Gutiérrez-Urueta, R. Ventas, Flat plate thermal solar collector efficiency: transient behavior under working conditions. Part II: model application and design contributions, Appl. Therm. Eng. 31 , 2385 (2011) [CrossRef]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98-3:2008, Uncertainty of measurement – Part 3: guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.