Renewable Energy and Environmental Sustainability is an open access journal and so is freely and widely available to all readers via the Internet. Instead of paid subscriptions, the journal requires authors to pay an article-processing charge for an accepted article.
For the launch period, Renewable Energy and Environmental Sustainability will to offer a substantial discount to authors on the article-processing charges:
- In 2017 the promotional APC is 500 €.
- The full APC that the journal aims to attain in the future is 1100 €.
A prestigious Editorial Board is heading Renewable Energy and Environmental Sustainability, carrying out rigorous and independent peer review.
This financial participation is immediately used for maintaining and improving:
- an up-to-date infrastructure for the article submission and evaluation process,
- the publication of its content using various formats adapted to different reading habits,
- tools for indexation and discoverability,
- and establishing long-term content access and preservation.
Find the article-processing charges for EDP Sciences hybrid Open Access Journals at: Publication-charges.